Randstad Assembler in Alpharetta, Georgia
salary:$14 - $16 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, November 27, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
Are you an experienced cable wire harnesser? Do you enjoy working with small electronics? If so, we have your next opportunity in the Roswell, Alpharetta area!
This position is for someone who has extreme attention to detail and has worked with cable and wire harnessing previously. We have several companies looking for this skill set.
You will work hard with motivation and you will be measured on attendance, your speed and accuracy. Safety is important in this environment so communication with your team and keeping a clean work area are keys to success.
Pay ranges from $14 to $16 an hour depend on experience.
Must have six months cable and wire harnessing experience.
This is a temp to perm opportunity!
1) Routes and ties wires to form wire harness used in electrical and electronic equipment or systems: Reads instructions, such as work orders, diagrams, and wire lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
2) Selects wires of specified color, marking, or length, and loops wires between guide pegs on harness board, following color-coded lines or sequential numbers on board or diagram.
3) Wraps and ties wires together at designated points to form harness, manually or using tie-wrap gun.
4) May apply sealing liquid to secure knots in ties, using brush.
5) May attach ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strip, using soldering iron or crimping device.
6) May insert cable in plastic tubing or inject plastic sealant around terminals to protect cable from dust and moisture.
7) May test wiring continuity, using continuity tester.
8) May mark identifying data on completed harness.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Attention to detail
Sense of urgency
Proven track of attendance record
Call us at 678-319-0603. If you are unable to come in for an interview, we now offer digital interviews!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.