Randstad Welder in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Welder

job details:

  • location:Minneapolis, MN

  • salary:$19 - $20 per hour

  • date posted:Monday, November 26, 2018

  • experience:Experienced

  • job type:Temp to Perm

  • industry:Manufacturing

  • reference:S_707710

  • questions:ross.skowronek@randstadusa.com952-229-6996

job description

Welder

Randstad has partnered with a manufacturing facility in Minneapolis, MN and we are looking for highly skilled MIG/TIG welders. The organization assembles elevators for national organizations. This is with a medium sized, Minnesota based company that boasts a great reputation for employment. The position involves general assembly and welding. Must be able to read directions and have solid attention to detail. This is a temp-to-hire position with a company that is growing rapidly and looking for new talent.

Responsibilities:

  • TIG Welding 30% of the time and support assembling the other 70%

  • Weld metal components together to fabricate or repair products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders, using a variety of welding equipment

  • Move materials to and from work area.

  • Use appropriate machines/tools and handling in order to prep parts to customer specifications, meaning within tolerances and minimal quality defects.

Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM

Skills:

  • General knowledge of machines used to perform job duties, manufacturing background

  • Ability to use hand tools

  • Ability to lift 50 pounds.

  • Possess Mechanical Aptitude

  • MIG and TIG Welding experience

Education:

No Degree Required

Experience:

Experienced

Qualifications:

This is a temp-to-hire position for the right candidate - if you are interested email resumes to ross.skowronek@randstadusa.com or call 651.633.4080.

If you or someone you know is interested in this role, you can apply the following way:

-Call Ross at 952.229.6996

-Email ross.skowronek@randstadusa.com with a resume

-Apply at www.randstadusa.com

-Walk in to our office Monday through Thursday between 9 AM and 3 PM. We are located at: 8069 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, MN 55113

Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.