Randstad DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST in Phoenix, Arizona
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
salary:$14 - $16 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, July 10, 2019
industry:Health Care and Social Assistance
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
A Government Agency in Downtown Phoenix is looking for an experienced and extremely detail oriented associate for their Data Entry Specialist role.
This is a long term temporary position up to 6 months, working hours Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
The salary is $14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on prior experience.
This position will be tasked with challenging data entry. The position will require the ability to understand infectious disease laboratory reports and to enter the information into the appropriate locations within the disease registry with high accuracy. This role requires complex data entry, and attention to detail will be more important than speed.
• Performs challenging data entry processes into a database
• Data entry and organization and maintenance of data
• Report review and data extraction
• Coordination of data specific aspects as it relates to Infectious disease laboratory reports.
• Processing special and recurring reports and categorizing items into disease registry
• Verification of complete and accurate data entries into system
• Interested candidates must have recent heavy data entry experience.
• Must be organized, hard-working, and able to work as a team member.
• Possesses excellent and effective communication, organization and decision-making skills and maintain accurate and complete records on all subjects.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks and be comfortable handling confidential information.
• Demonstrates efficiency in prioritizing assignments and skilled in proactively resolving problems.
• Possess intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
No Degree Required
• Microsoft Office Suite and Database Systems
• Knowledge of infectious diseases
• Familiarity with medical terminology
• Knowledge of basic systems as needed.
• Recent experience with Heavy data entry and high attention to detail
If you believe you have the skills and qualifications to be the State of Arizona's next Data Entry Specialist please apply online now, or for immediate consideration e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.